Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us!
With The recent COVID-19 pandemic, the following are additional protocols that have been implemented in our office.
- All toys and magazines have been removed from the waiting room.
- There are fewer chairs in the waiting room to help promote social distancing.
- All of our providers are wearing scrubs in the office and are laundered on a daily basis. These scrubs do not leave the office.
- During your appointment, your provider may wear a face shield, N95 masks, or Level 3 masks.
- Each operatory has an air-purifying system with HEPV filters
- A hand sanitizing station is located in the front area of the office.