Your health and safety are the utmost important to us!
Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, the following are additional protocols we have taken per recommendations by the American Dental Association and CDC:
- All toys and magazines have been removed in waiting room.
- There are fewer chairs in the waiting room to help promote social distancing.
- All of our providers are wearing scrubs in the office and are laundered on a daily basis. These scrubs do not leave the office.
- During your appointment, your provider may wear a face shield, N95 masks & Level 3 masks.
- Each operatory has an air purifying system with HEPV filters
- Each hygiene room is equipped with the Leaf System which helps our high suction volume system to minimize aerosol spread, important during some procedures.
- Plexiglass has been installed in the check in and check out areas of the front office.
- A hand sanitizing station is located in the front area of the office.