Midtown Dental Membership Guidelines
The Midtown Dental Membership is not insurance. The program is offered to individuals and families who do not have insurance, or who choose not to utilize their insurance. This dental membership can not be used along with an insurance plan or Care Credit. The Midtown Dental Membership benefits are not transferable to another dental practice or dental speciality practice. Please review this page for the program details and contact our office with any questions.
- Membership is for 1 year beginning on the enrolment date.
- New patients will meet the team, and have a dental assessment.
- Membership dues are payable in full upon enrollment and are non-refundable.
- There are two options for payment:
- Pay in full for the entire year.
- Pay a onetime Activation Fee, and then a low monthly fee that will be charged to your credit card/ACH on file.
- Cash, check or credit card payments are accepted.
- Membership will automatically renew on the anniversary date unless a written request to cancel is received 30 days prior to the renewal date.
- Payments for additional dental services are the member’s responsibility, and are due on the date of service to qualify for the discounts.
- Membership must be current to receive the discount.
- Fees for dental services may change at any time.
- It is the member’s responsibility to schedule and keep all appointments offered as part of the Dental Membership Program.
- No deductibles, no pre-authorizations, no yearly maximums, no waiting period.
- Exclusions include implants and Invisalign/Sure Smile/Clear Aligner Therapy/Sleep Appliances.